Monday, June 3, 2019

Tillalili Fat Quarter Club June 2019




Tillalili Fat Quarter Club

June 2019




Hi Ladies!!   All I can say about this month's bundle is "GORGEOUS!"
When I saw this collection I knew I had to order it for the club.  B
oth clubs are receiving "Chantilly", the newest collection by Fig Tree & Company for Moda. 

In my opinion, this is one of the prettiest collections by Fig Tree. Chantilly has a new, pretty light blue colorway, rather than the "pond" colorway normally found in most Fig Tree collections. The 5 FQ club is receiving the blue colorway.  There were just enough prints in the blue colorway to curate a perfect 5 fat quarter bundle. 






The 10 FQ club is receiving the light and dark corals of the collection.  The light coral has a bit of a peachy tone to it. Whatever color it is, it's pretty! 






Chantilly plays really well with Ella and Ollie, Strawberry Fields Revisited, and many other prints from numerous Fig Tree collections.  Don't be afraid to mix the collections. 





Speaking of collections, have you heard?  Fig Tree has another new collection coming out later this year.It's called Scarlet & Sage, and will fit right in with these collections. 
It looks like Scarlet & Sage has a little of the light blue from Chantilly in a few of the prints, but the Pond colorway is back. 












Until next month....






Announcement:

Have you wanted to be a member of the Tillalili Fat Quarter club?
There's currently a few spots open in both clubs for new members.  
Fill out the application hereSorry, the club is currently FULL.







(c)2019 Tillalili, LLC - all rights reserved

2 comments:


  1. my fat quarters came today. Love, Love them I wasn't too thrilled with the first 3 months since my grand children are older, but the fabric is nice. I will be working on an Americana quilt and those fabrics will work very nice it it. I will try to remember to send you a photo of the quilt when finished. For now I am finishing quilts for the grandchildren and made some wonderful accessories for my sewing table to organize my scissors, forceps, ruler on the top of the table and a thread catcher/pincushion and tray for the end. No more scissors on the floor or thread clippings Thank you again for all the beautiful fabric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That all sounds great, especially the thread catcher! You don't want to see my floor! eek!

      Delete