Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My 1st Printed Pattern

 "Oh Those X's" printed pattern is here!!!   The excitement level exceeded my expectations!  This is as exciting as the first time I sold a PDF version! It's thrilling to think someone wants to make a quilt I designed! ...and very humbling. 


Let me tell you about the printed pattern....
The cover is a heavier weight but not quite a card stock.  The 
instruction pages are a medium weight, satin paper. 
I chose satin since it has less glare than glossy, but still has clear crisp text and diagrams. If you like a printed pattern, you will love this pattern!


"Oh Those X's" PDF pattern and printed pattern are now available on my website Tillalili.com


I h
ope you enjoy making it!





 I would love to see your finished quilts.  
Tag me on Instagram @tillalili. 





Quilt shown on pattern:
Block fabric:  Lulu Lane by Corey Yoder
Background:  Moda Bella Solids 9900-98
Binding:  Sundrops by Corey Yoder



©2017 Tillalili, LLC - all rights reserved. Contents and photos on this blog are the property of Tillalili, LLC. No portion of this blog can be used without written permission of the blog owner.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gwen - how exciting for you!! I have just popped over from the 2017NQB group to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words and the visit!
      Happy Quilting!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on this great pattern. The quilt on the front are just my colors with white all around. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Lulu Lane is a fabulous collection. I loved working with the bight colors. I hope you'll be trying my pattern one day. Happy Quilting!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations that is awesome!! And your pattern looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete